Come to Castle Royale and play all day! With our daily rate, you are issued a wristband and can go in and out for the day as long as you keep your wristband on. All adults entering the facility will need to buy their own ticket for $3 each. Wristbands are not interchangeable and cannot be swapped with other guests. With this option, one parent must stay in the play center at all times with the children, no exceptions. We do not have a washroom in the facility, but they are conveniently located around the corner from us in the food court. All kids and adults require socks to play.
All ages $14.99 each
Adults $3.00 each
Drop and Shop Service
Castle Royale offers a drop and shop service, where parents can leave kids that are over 4.5 years of age for up to 2 hours while they shop at Park Royal.
“Park Royal is a one-of-a-kind indoor and outdoor destination in beautiful West Vancouver where visitors can shop, dine, play and so much more!”
For the drop and shop option, all parents must remain in Park Royal. This can be either the north or south side of the mall or the village. Parents must have a US or Canadian cell phone number to use this service, no exceptions will be made.
We do not have a bathroom in the facility. Please make sure to take your child to the washroom prior to registering. Washrooms are conveniently located around the corner from us in the food court on the second level. Make sure you are on time for pick up. If you are late, we charge $1 per minute per child. This is not a one on one babysitting service. The children are expected to play in the playground independently. All kids and adults require socks to play. We offer a special price of $1.00 per bottle of water for drop and shop admissions.
Drop and Shop Rates
1 hour $18.99 per child
2 hours $20.99 per child
Group Rates are offered Monday to Friday only for organizations like day cares, day camps, churches and recreation centers. You must have a minimum of 20 kids for this option and reservations are needed. This rate cannot be applied to parties.
$12.99 per child
$3.00 per adult
- All children and adults entering the playground must wear socks, no exceptions.
- If you are staying with the kids, make sure to bring something to do. We recommend bringing a book or magazine. We offer free wifi to help pass the time for all parents.
- We ask that guests do not bring in outside food as you are given in and out privileges for the day. You can leave for a snack in the food court and come back to play after. Kids have allergies and we try to keep the facility free of outside contaminants.
- Only booked birthday parties are permitted to bring in outside food. Don’t worry, parents are okay to bring in outside coffees!
- Castle Royale does not have a washroom. The closest one is located around the corner in the food court.
- Park Royal offers free parking for 4 hours.